Position: Business Continuity Resilience Services ITS Solutions Sales Representative - San Francisco / Pacific Northwest
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: WA, OR or San Francisco, CA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
**Candidates must have current new business sales development expertise within the business continuity/ resiliency profession – a true “Hunter”!
The BCRS Solution Sales Representative assumes New Business opportunity ownership responsibilities for Business Continuity and Resilience Services Service Product Line. One must maintain deep technical skills in Business Continuity and Resilience Services and a working knowledge of other ITS portfolio offerings as well as a basic understanding of Infrastructure Solutions (i.e., level 1 skill sets). One must understand the competition and be able to develop appropriate sales strategies. The BCRS Solution Sales Representative must convey subject matter expertise and credibility in working with customers and internal Company Opportunity Identifiers. One will need to apply sales skills to engage and close opportunities with key decision makers and will ensure a smooth transition from the sales stage to the delivery stage (hand-off from sales team to implementation team).
This is a new business role, and we are looking for a true "Hunter" sales professional that understands how to cultivate new business and manage the territory to help generate opportunities while utilizing extended Company resources and Company Channel Partners.
Candidates must be located in San Francisco, CA or Pacific Northwest. 50% travel is required.
- At least 3 years experience in Solution Services Sales
- At least 1 year experience in Business Continuity and Resilience Services
- At least 1 year experience in Consulting Services Sales
- Basic knowledge in Infrastructure Solutions
- Readiness to travel 50% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Solution Services Sales
- At least 5 years experience in Business Continuity and Resilience Services
- At least 3 years experience in Consulting Services Sales
- At least 3 years experience in Infrastructure Solutions
- At least 1 year experience in Executive Relationship Management
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2578.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.