**If interested in this position, please apply per instructions below. **
Position: Business Continuity Software Sales Associate
Industry: Professional Services
Status: Full time - permanent
Location: Home based office. Candidate should reside in any of the following areas: Ohio, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Texas, Florida, New York or Chicago.
Travel: As needed.
Salary: Salary + Commission Salary based on experience.
**Only candidates with previous BC software sales experience will be considered. Able to work remote with travel to client locations as needed. Bachelor’s degree and industry certification required. All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. ***
A boutique consulting firm client of BC Managements is seeking an experienced Business Continuity Software Sales Associate to add to their first class team. The BC Software Sales Associate is a high profile position involving face-to-face and phone interaction with officers and key decision-makers within the prospective client’s organization. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in a competitive sales environment with a good understanding of the
business continuity software business. Successful candidates will be motivated and proactive in developing both new client subscriptions and internal sales processes.
- Contact and qualification of new accounts through phone contact, face-to-face meetings, industry events and tradeshows
- Demonstration of the software products to new accounts
- Continuing development of internal sales processes
- Continued education on existing and future software products, services and industry technology
- Communication with and management of existing accounts with a focus on further developing their education of our services and ensuring their satisfaction levels with our company
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI required
- Minimum 3 years competitive, business continuity software sales experience
- Strong verbal (both phone and face-to-face) and written communication skills
- Ability to present your ideas on-on-one and in front of small to medium-sized groups
- Proven ability to listen and develop effective solutions to client needs
- Ability and commitment to develop process improvement solutions
- Possess an out-going, proactive, aggressive and competitive attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and extremely comfortable identifying new clients through cold-calling and face-to-face
- Ability to use logical thinking and sound reasoning to make effective decisions
- Effective time management skills and the ability to handle change in a rapidly developing industry
- Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel and Microsoft® Outlook experience required
To be considered for the opportunity, please submit updated resume and short bio to BC Management and reference Job Order # 2671. For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens –[email protected].