Position: Business Resiliency Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Madison, WI – Will Assist with Relocation
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Director/Senior Business Resiliency Manager
*Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
Under the guidance of the Director/Senior Business Resiliency Manager, the Business Resiliency Manager interfaces with all functions and areas of COMPANY and its subsidiaries to support effective enterprise business and technology interruption preparation, response and recovery. This position is responsible for implementing and maintaining the business resiliency methodology and frameworks. In addition, this position leads the testing and monitoring activities which validate that COMPANY’S business functions are adequately prepared to respond to an incident.
1. Leadership: Implement and maintain the business resiliency strategy and frameworks to mitigate
the potential risks associated with material business interruptions (e.g., loss of technology, loss of
workforce, loss of facility, etc.). Coordinate the Incident Response Team (IRT) and Emergency Operations
Center (EOC) response actions and identify and implement improvements in program effectiveness,
efficiency, risk mitigation, and issue resolution.
2. Develop and Manage Strategic Partnerships: Work across all aspects of the business, IT and support
areas to establish realistic and executable business and technology resiliency plans as well as identify,
plan, and execute improvements across the enterprise. Develop an in-depth understanding of the
company’s business priorities and maintain strong relationships with internal clients / partners /
stakeholders to ensure effective communication channels exist, business requirements are understood
and addressed, and program implementation and operation are successful.
3. Program Effectiveness: Administer effective business and technology resiliency tools, templates,
exercises, policies and guidance. Manage program quality assurance, ensuring the timely delivery of
effective solutions, the delivery of superior customer service, and the development and maintenance of
strong internal relationships.
4. Business Impact Analysis: Work across all aspects of the business, IT and support areas to assess the
criticality of the business functions and processes and obtain alignment of that assessment within the IT
and business area resiliency plans.
5. The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from
time to time.
1. Five plus (5+) years relevant work experience with general industry experience in risk management.
2. Bachelor’s degree required.
3. Extensive experience in business continuity, technology recovery, disaster recovery, auditing, risk
management and business analysis.
4. Extensive experience in organizing resources, establishing priorities and leading projects.
5. Client service orientation with exceptional customer facing skills across a diverse range of stakeholders.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to influence and motivate internal clients, third
party partners, and team members.
7. Demonstrated expertise in the successful delivery of transformation, change management, technology
solutions, and business process re-engineering.
8. Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
9. Flexibility to travel up to 10%.
10. Requires 24/7/365 availability to respond to any corporate emergency.
11. Hold one or more professional certifications:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2740.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.