New Job Posted
Crisis Management & Business Continuity Analyst Consultant
Duration for 3+ Months
Newark, DE - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2928
Position: Crisis Management & Business Continuity Analyst Contract Consultant
Status: Contract/ Temporary Need
Timeframe: ASAP Need for 3 Months
Location: Newark, DE – Local Candidates Only
Salary: $40-48/ hour – Seeking candidates with 2-4 years’ BCM experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 2-4 years’ expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Management.
The CMBC Analyst provides professional, specialized skills that include the configuration, and operation, of software, and related infrastructure in support of the Business Continuity program. The analyst assists the department with completing BIAs & BRPs. The analyst will ensure the information collected in the CMBC systems is such as BRP/BIA plans, Risk Assessments, Training documentation, and Emergency Notification Contacts are properly maintained. The analyst will assist in centralized reporting and administration of the CMBC unit; and serves as a one of the departmental interfaces with internal nd external counterparts.
1. Business Continuity – 65% Time
- Manage and execute the file updates into the Archer System for Employees, submitters, reviewers and approvers.
- Manage the Risk Assessment program, the BIA updates, and the BRP updates by launching the request, monitoring the responses and assisting in the reporting of the results.
- Conduct desktop exercises with the business units covering the departmental BIAs & BRPs.
- Operate as a help desk for the Business Continuity Program
2. Training – 20% Time
- Prepare, maintain and execute training sessions for CMBC awareness events
- Participate in the development, scheduling and presentation of Crisis Management Training for all teams.
- Develop, maintain and execute the training sessions for the BIA, BRP submitters, reviewers and approvers.
- Manage the attendance and compliance with all CMBC training
- Attend periodic training conducted by outside entities to maintain currency in the CMBC field
3. Exercises and Events – 15% Time
- Participate in the preparation and execution of scenario based exercises that include the Business units aimed at developing proficiency in the response to events.
- Participate in actual CMT and / or LCMT events by coordinating the contacts and disseminating updates as available.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all events and exercises
- Prepare after action reports on all events.
- BIA and BCP Management - Directs the business units in establishing and validating the information in the plans – Quarterly
- Training - Has full managerial authority in the establishing and executing the training and awareness program – Quarterly
- File / System Management - Has full authority to manage the Crisis Communication Systems and the Business Continuity and Crisis Management portion of the Archer System – Daily
- College Degree in Technology or other related field and/or equivalent work experience
- DRII or BCI Certification or related experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Business Continuity
- Experience in training at all levels in an organization
- Excellent understanding of technology, business continuity management and financial analysis concepts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and familiarity with RSA Archer business area system is preferred.
- Proficient in MicroSoft Suite applications: Word, Access DB, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Business Impact Analysis and Business Resumption Plan development and management or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate and present complex concepts in a user friendly format to all audience levels
- Demonstrated ability to accurately identify issues, creatively resolve issues and/or elevate appropriately to senior management
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2928
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.