Position: Director - Business Continuity Planning
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Dallas, TX – Will Assist with Relocation
Salary: Based on Experience
Department Reporting Structure: Audit & Corporate Compliance
*Must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
Our client is targeting experienced business continuity management professionals (5+ years global & domestic expertise) meeting the following criteria: manufacturing, distribution or retail industry expertise coupled with global BCM management experience. Candidates who do not have this specified expertise will not be considered.
The Director will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the process of ensuring business and operational resilience and preparedness during and after crisis and disasters on a global basis. Will partner with cross functional departments, such as HR, Accounting, IT, Operations, etc.
• Operational Interruption Risk Analysis / Business Impact Analysis
• Lead BCP development and implementation
• Resiliency Program Governance
• Resiliency Awareness and Training
• Resiliency Management Software Support
• Resiliency Testing
• BCP monitoring & response
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong collaboration skills with cross-functional teams
• 10 + years overall experience
• 5-10 years experience leading Business Continuity Plan implementation and program management for medium to large organizations
• Experience creating and executing Business Continuity Plans globally
• Prior experience directing the work of third party vendors
• Manufacturing, Distribution, or Retail experience
• Bachelor degree in a Business related field
• Masters Degree preferred
• CBCP, CFCP, or CBCI
• Ability to travel (including internationally) under 15%
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html
and enter the job number 2678.
To learn more about the position,
please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com
or +1 714-969-8006.