New Job Posted
Director, Business Resilience
Reston, VA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2909
Position: Director, Business Resilience
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: Reston, VA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response.
The Director of Business Resilience is responsible for developing business resiliency information sharing practices by working with collaborative teams in activities concerning business continuity, physical security, crisis response and risk management. This position reports to the Vice President of Business Resilience.
- Support business resilience monthly meetings and activities, assisting the Vice President in developing meeting content, obtaining speakers and activities to achieve the Committee’s charter and goals.
- Develop, maintain and facilitate training for crisis response playbooks.
- Prepare business resiliency exercise materials, assist in facilitating exercise scenarios.
- Support and assist in managing collaborative business resiliency projects.
- Develop and manage resource guide materials and library.
- Participate in monitoring and communicating sector physical and cyber threats.
- Assist the Vice President Business Resilience in crisis response and Playbook activation, coordinating as appropriate with public sector agencies.
- Document business resiliency policy & procedures.
- Assist in documenting COMPANY operational controls and development of assessment activities.
- Develop and create partnerships to build and manage the crisis response contact roster/database.
- Participate on physical crisis response team activities.
- Well-developed documentation skills building operational policies and procedures
- Strong organizational and quality controls skills necessary to maintain documentation library expansion, integrity and distribution routines.
- 5 years of experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response
- 5 years of experience business resiliency exercising or disaster recovery testing for physical and technology disruption events.
- 2 years’ minimum of project management and team leadership.
- Highly developed skills in prioritization with flexibility to expand workload and reorganize priorities.
- Knowledge of FFIEC and NIST standards for business continuity, testing, third party risk management and cyber security controls assessment.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2909
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.