Director Emergency Services
Direct Hire Job Opportunity
Lakewood, CA- Local Candidates Preferred
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2852
Position: Director Emergency Services
Location: Lakewood, CA (local candidates preferred)
Salary: DOE - Base & bonus eligible
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
* Candidates must have current work authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), assumes 24-hour accountability and responsibility for the clinical and fiscal management of assigned patient care units. Provides assistance to the CNO in the accomplishment of unit specific, nursing department and organizational goals. Maintains awareness of legal, professional, regulatory, and institutional responsibilities. Acts as liaison between the medical staff and the nursing staff.
• Bachelor of Science Degree
• 5+ years’ experience emergency services in a hospital/medical center environment
• Current CA RN license
• Current BLS, ACLS & PALS
• AB-508 Training
• Minimum 2-year first line management experience in an acute care setting.
• Demonstrated competence in management, leadership, organizational skills and clinical expertise in areas or responsibility.
• Demonstrated written, verbal, analytical, research, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external client relationships at all organizational levels
• Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of his/her job duties
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2852.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.