Update your BCM Jobs Subscription
New Job Posted
Director of Risk Operations
Pittsburgh, PA - Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2955
Position: Director of Risk Operations
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: Pittsburgh, PA – Relocation Assistance Provided
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 7+ years expertise in leading risk programs coupled with a Bachelor’s Degree and a CRM, PRM or ARM certification.
Our client is seeking an experienced and dedicated leader to join its growing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) organization as the Director of Risk Operations. ERM is committed to helping the client actively manage and mitigate the many inherent risks associated with operating on a global scale. The ERM program helps to bolster ongoing efforts to keep the community safe and resilient. In this role you will collaborate with ERM leadership and partners to align with the strategic goals and objectives of our client to effectively identify, recommend, and communicate the risk tolerance of the organization.
You will work in partnership with the AVP of ERM to partner with risk owners regarding effective risk ownership and treatment, residual risk management and ongoing monitoring. You will achieve these and other goals through collaboration with all ERM staff and partners in the efficient and integrated delivery of services.
· Risk Identification and Analysis: Anticipate and direct the effective identification and analysis of risks that have the potential to impact the organization on a local, regional, or global scale.
· Risk Training and Awareness: Provide training, awareness, and socialization to risk owners on effective and straight forward approaches to handling and mitigating risks.
· Risk Register Management: Lead in the inventory and management of the Enterprise Risk Register, conducting data analysis and reporting as needed.
· Technology Service Management: Guide staff in the administration of technology services that support the ERM organization.
· Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators: Develop and deliver materials that will clearly provide executives with data regarding Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators, and recommendations as needed.
Our client is seeking a leader who is passionate about risk, approaching it more from an artistic perspective, and less from a scientific perspective. You should possess extraordinary organizational, time management, and communication skills to make a positive impact on our programs and organization. We will look for someone who demonstrates the ability to solve problems, influence others, collaborate effectively, and who shows dedication to risk management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience leading risk programs.
· Certified Risk Manager (CRM), Professional Risk Manager (PRM), or Associated in Risk Management (ARM) designations required.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2955
BC Management was recently acquired by Novume/Firestorm Solutions LLC as such, our email has changed.
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management, Inc. – Firestorm People Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.