Position Title: Disaster Recovery Project Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Wichita, KS
* Managing the work request process for DR projects; responding to customer's request in a timely manner
* Manage the DR implementation projects for KBS and its customers using KBS project management
* Maintain the Disaster Recovery Program for assigned businesses in alignment with enterprise disaster recovery program. The program to include disaster recovery planning, risk assessments, and testing
* Conduct the impact analysis for key infrastructure components and help the businesses in conducting impact analysis for business applications
* Develop technology solutions in accordance with enterprise plan and in conjunction with service owners to reduce the cost of disaster recovery
* Conduct disaster simulation exercises to support the resumption of critical systems for assigned
* Participate in the development and implementation of training for ETS staff on DR concepts and processes
* Maintain DR score card and metrics on a regular basis
* Support the effort of DR capability leader to establish and maintain an effective DR program for Koch industries
Work Experience/Skills REQUIRED:
* 8-10 years of IT experience
* 5 years of relevant work experience in managing Disaster Recovery projects
* Broad technology background with knowledge of enterprise architecture, data centers, platforms, networks, applications, etc.
* Ability to lead and motivate virtual teams to meet commitments
* Experience with managing business relationships
* Ability to negotiate win-win solutions to challenging problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent work assignments
* Flexible, adaptable approach, goal and action oriented
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
* Excellent project management skills
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, OR related discipline or equivalent work experience
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science is preferred
* Disaster Recovery International Institute or Business Continuity Institute certification (CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, or FBCI)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2528.
To apply or learn more about the position, please contact Alina Howard - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-832-220-3699