Senior Business Continuity Analyst
El Monte, CA - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2911
Position: Senior Business Continuity Analyst
Location: El Monte, Ca
Department: Enterprise IT Risk Management
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Non-local candidates will be considered however no relocation is provided. Undergraduate degree and industry certification is preferred.
Our client is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – Our client is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At Our client, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Continuity Analyst.
As our client’s employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Reporting to AVP – Business Continuity / Crisis Management, assist with building the BC program, using industry best practices for both business continuity and crisis/incident management
- Facilitates risk assessments to evaluate potential threats to business viability and associated risks, and reports to management
- Creates and maintains business continuity plans
- Acts as a member of Crisis Management Team and assists with incident response by following the internal plans, policies, and procedures
- Strives to understand business function/process recovery strategies and critical technology recovery solutions
- Conducts business impact analyses to identify time-sensitive business units/processes; can understand analysis and results to create and deliver management reports to key stakeholders
- Documents procedures, training materials, and policies, as assigned
- Assists in preparation for audit events
- Develops and executes BC exercises, tabletops, plan walkthrough’s, and participates in DR tests for US and Greater China
- Develops strategies for crisis and incident management
- Works with other business groups during incidents
- Can write professional BC/DR documentation, for audit purposes
- Trains the corporate employees on best BC practices in accordance with the DRII, BCI, ISO22301, and FFIEC standards
- Maintains the Alternate Work Area (AWA) strategy and coordinates tests with the business groups
- The Sr. BC/CM Analyst will work as part of the team supporting the Enterprise Business Continuity and Crisis Management program in the US and Greater China
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or a business field is a plus
- Banking experience a plus
- BC-DR Certification is strongly desired (ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCI, AMBCI, SBCI, MBCI, and/or DRCE)
- A minimum of five years of experience in a Business Continuity- and/or Disaster Recovery-related area
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; this will be assessed during the interview process
- Demonstrated proficiency in following instructions, problem solving, proof reading, quality assurance, analytical skills, and MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Project)
- Must be able to understand technology to write thorough documentation
- Crisis Management experience required
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in both disaster recovery and business continuity
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2911
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. [email protected] or +1 562-260-6791.