Position: Enterprise/Information Security: Technology and Tools Security Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Chicago, IL – Local Candidates Only
Ability to work from home office 50-60% of time
Salary: Based on Experience
**All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.
Our client, a large, global consulting organization is seeking a Technology and Tools Security Manager who will be responsible for managing new/emerging and existing technologies. Candidates MUST have experience working for Fortune 500 organizations coupled with experience managing virtual teams. A CISSP certification is desired.
• Develop, publish and communicate Information Security (IS) standards for new/emerging and existing technologies based upon Technology Analysis (analyzing risk with the technology product/solution and designing security controls to mitigate/minimize the impact of the risk)
• On a regular basis review the security technology standards for its relevance to changing technology landscape and Company policies
• Work with the technology teams inside Company to test the identified changes. Document and communicate the updates
• Monitor the industry for emerging technologies and technologies not in use at Company. Research the technologies and the industry space and provide analysis
• Engage with various teams in Company on projects, implementing new infrastructure technologies and services
• For the technologies in operation, look across them for synergies and potential new gaps
• Analyze the technology and business requirements from a security perspective. Provide security requirements/inputs
• Provide the 18 month view on updates to the security-impacting technologies
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2664.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.