ERM Program Manager
New Berlin, NY, Albany, NY or within driving distance from either location
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2944
Position: Enterprise Risk Management Program Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent/ Direct Hire
Location: New Berlin, NY, Albany, NY or within driving distance from either location
Salary: Based on Experience
Reports to: Vice President, Finance & Risk Management
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must have 5+ years of combined experience in risk management, business continuity, internal audit or similar role.
The purpose of this position is to create and lead an organizational capability that enables us to proactively respond to opportunities or threats.
Key outcomes and accountabilities of the function include
• Improved risk adjusted capital, risk profile and operating performance.
• Risks, threats and opportunities are identified, assessed, prioritized, and lead to actionable strategies or initiatives.
• An organization that is engaged and continually aware of what is transpiring in the world around us while further correlating those potential opportunities and impacts to our industry and Company.
• Full compliance with ERM and ORSA laws and regulations.
• Business Continuity and Corporate Incident Response approaches that enables us to be prepared and seamlessly respond to any event that may impact our normal operations.
Key Capabilities for Success
• Ability to work collaboratively, lead and influence at all levels within the organization
• Highly effective communication and project management skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to challenge/influence organizational thinking while creating a positive atmosphere
• Managing multiple projects with strong time management and prioritization skills
• Strong written/verbal communication
• Independent research skills – development of conclusions and recommendations based on such
• Consulting skills to work with business leaders to continuously improve their organizations
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, intellectual curiosity, and analytical rigor
• Baccalaureate degree in business or risk related field
• 5 to7 years of combined experience in financial reporting, risk management, internal audit or similar role.
• Prior experience with ERM and ORSA preferred.
• One professional designation in the insurance or risk management field (i.e: CPCU, MBA, ARM etc.) or progress toward a designation – preferred.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2944.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.