New Job Posted
Global Third Party Risk Management
Direct-Hire/ Permanent Need
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2938
Position: Global Third-Party Risk Management (Senior Consultant)
Location: Chicago, Illinois (non-local candidates will be considered)
Status: Direct-hire/full-time permanent
Salary: Depends on experience. Include bonus and excellent benefits
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
* The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-8 years proven experience assessing third-party risk, technology, information security, physical security, business continuity/disaster recovery, and ongoing monitoring. Experience using Archer or any EGRC tooling strongly preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and information security certification preferred. Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as NIST 800-53, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002. Candidates must have ability to travel up to 20%.
· Information Security Assessments: Lead and execute complex information security assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of information technology topics (e.g., identity and access management, security architecture, physical and environmental, etc.). Consistently test controls, apply risk assessment methodologies and evaluate risks.
· Third Party Monitoring: Assist in continuous monitoring of third party key risk indicators and key performance indicators.
· Collaboration: Build relationships cross functionally and globally with risk stewards, internal stakeholders, and third parties. Promote a risk-aware culture, with effective risk and compliance management practices.
· Communication: Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management, business stakeholders and third parties. Ensure that risks are promptly and clearly articulated, and escalated appropriately.
· Process Improvement: Support projects that help improve the assessment process and support our overall third-party risk strategy. Communicate with management regarding project obstacles and take ownership of their resolution to continue progress towards deliverables and timelines.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2938
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.