Fairfield, NJ - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2883
Position: Implementation Director
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Fairfield, NJ – Local candidates – No relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have implementation experience with a business continuity, resilience, governance, risk and/or compliance solution provider - preference with LDRPS, Archer or MetricStream.
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Our client, a leading governance management SaaS company, is seeking a highly productive and experience implementation professional to join their rapidly growing team. This new hire will manage the requirements gathering, specification setting, configuration, testing, training and client acceptance process for our target market of Fortune 1000 accounts. As clients land in one domain of governance and expand to others, you will manage the implementation configurations for such expansions as well. All implementations are configurations only and do not require programming as we offer a Zero Code platform to our clients. Deep experience in one of business continuity, disaster recovery, risk, compliance or policy management required. Experience with LDRPS, Archer or MetricStream is a plus.
The role and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leverage your business continuity, disaster recovery, operating risk, vendor risk, IT Risk, compliance and policy management knowledge with best practice client support
- Actively participate in all phases of the implementation project from requirements gathering to implementation and sign off.
- Develop and implement BC, DR, operating risk, vendor risk, IT risk, compliance and policy management plans.
- Create documentation for new features and enhancements.
- Prepare project plans and adhere to timeline
- Perform on site implementation work, if needed
- Conduct on-site training sessions
- Analyze and solve client issues through the use of ticketing system
- Assist the Production Support team as needed
- Strong knowledge of, and deep experience with, one or more of business continuity, resilience, governance, risk and/or compliance solutions required
- Experience with LDRPS, Archer or MetricStream preferred but not required
- Proven implementation experience at competitive firm
- Strong analytical and tech skills
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients
- Strong consultation and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong listening skills
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2883
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.