Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2882
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Tampa, FL – Local candidates – No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Our client, a leading governance management SaaS company, is seeking a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to join their rapidly growing team. This new hire will drive awareness through email, cold calls, trade show lead follow-up and nurturing campaigns. In addition this professional will resolve some customer questions and offer solutions to drive new account wins and company revenue
- Determine target domains, verticals, and companies to prospect
- Prospect and contact potential prospective customers
- Present and sell company solutions and services to new and existing leads and customers
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Reach agreed upon prospecting targets, quotas and volume milestones
- Resolve customer inquiries and assist when needed in trial management
- Assist where needed in creating or improving sales material to present to customers
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills for cold calling and email correspondence
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, including Pardot, or other CRM platforms
- Ability to build strong rapport with prospects and clients
- Strong consultation and problem solving
- Deadline and detail-oriented with high capacity output
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Must have sold software or technology solutions (required)
- Ability to sell SaaS and Enterprise Software
- Experience with governance, risk, compliance and business process management
- BA or BS degree preferred
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2882
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.