New Job Posted
IT/DR Contract Consultant
Contract (March - Dec 2018)
Denver, CO - Local Candidates Preferred
Position: IT/ DR Contract Consultant
Timeframe: March 2018 – December 2018
Location: Denver, CO – Local Candidates Preferred
Salary: $60 - $75/ Hour – 1099 or Corp-to-Corp
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 3+ years in IT/DR planning expertise coupled with consulting experience. A certification from the DRI International or BCI is preferred.
Our client, a professional services/ consulting firm, is seeking a qualified contractor to support their client in analyzing and developing IT/DR planning capabilities. The selected individual will support the client in working with the IT personnel in the development of full-life cycle IT/DR planning initiatives. The chosen consultant must be comfortable in leading workshops and interacting with executive management. Must have BIA and Gap Analysis expertise and the ability to prioritize and map recovery times in tiers. The consultant will also be assisting with training, awareness and exercising of the IT/DR plans. Contract has been defined as 9 months, but this may change per the client company.
Skills & Experience:
• 2 to 4 years of experience in IT/DR planning – technical/ functional purposes.
• Able to communicate and interact with client personnel in a collaborative, team environment
• Make timely and effective decisions and works well in a team environment
• Open to industry expertise; however, healthcare industry expertise has been noted as a preference.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Management, or a related field; of the equivalent in education and work experience, with advanced degrees preferred
• Excellent execution skills; completes tasks according to agreed upon timelines
• Prefer BCM certifications or other related certified training
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2957
BC Management was recently acquired by Novume/Firestorm Solutions LLC as such, our email has changed.
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management, Inc. – Firestorm People Solutions at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.