Manager, Global Business Continuity
Centennial, CO - Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2867
Position: Manager, Global Business Continuity
Location: Centennial, CO (relocation assistance provided)
Industry: Supply chain
Status: Full time/Permanent
Salary: DOE (competitive total package)
* All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. A minimum of 10 years’ experience developing a global program from the ground up is required. Bachelor’s degree and CBCP certification are required.
This position reports into Global Business Operations and will be responsible for all planning and operational aspects, including execution, of the client’s business continuity program. This includes coordinating with business and functional unit leadership in the development, implementation, and maintenance of tailored plans and procedures to mitigate the negative effects of disruptive events. This role requires ensuring the business can resume operations as soon as possible with minimal interruption and loss.
This position is responsible for managing business continuity policies, procedures, and action plans in North America, EMEA, and APAC through a matrix reporting structure. This position will partner closely with business leaders, HR, IT, Facilities, Logistics, and other functional leaders to ensure all business disruption policies are in place, and are aligned with local, regional laws and compliance regulations.
- Oversee the design, development, maintenance, and implementation of business continuity plans for all businesses and functional areas on a global basis. Respond and lead global teams when business continuity plans are activated.
- Develop and implement business continuity policies, procedures and best practices on a global, organization-wide basis and supervise the implementation and maintenance of these procedures through the regional leads.
- Monitor developing situations that pose a risk to business continuity and be ready to respond on a 24x7 basis. Assume responsibility for the global business continuity team’s effectiveness when responding to an incident.
- 10+ years of experience with business continuity planning techniques; expertise with business continuity tools and demonstrated ability to leverage the latest technology to enhance capabilities on a global scale
- Proven effectiveness running a global virtual team in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and responsiveness in a wide variety of stressful situations
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to successfully navigate a highly-matrixed organization and effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Proven experience presenting to and working with executive management.
- Individual should be a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability for increased responsibilities.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and proficiency.
- Level of Education: 4 year college degree
- Type of Degree: Business or Engineering
- Certifications: Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP) or equivalent is preferred. Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) is a minimum requirement.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2867
If you experience any issues or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. [email protected] or +1 562-260-6791.