Managing Consultant, Business Continuity
Full-time, Direct Hire
United Kingdom or Ireland - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2899
Position: Managing Consultant, Business Continuity
Industry: Professional Services/External Consulting
Location: United Kingdom or Ireland - Local Candidates Only
Salary: DOE – Competitive package including base, bonus and LTI
* All candidates must be authorized to work in the respective country.
* Only candidates with previous 3rd party business continuity, disaster recovery consulting experience within a dedicated advisory practice (i.e. Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young, HP, IBM, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, etc) will be considered.
Are you looking for a career with an organization where you can make a significant impact with client companies as a Business Continuity consultant? Our client, a Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery consulting firm is looking for a Managing Consultant to join their team.
If you are a driven, detail-oriented individual that has worked in risk assessment, compliance, IT, contingency planning or business recovery - let's talk!
As a Managing Consultant, you will be charged with:
· Engaging with organizations of all sizes across various industries to successfully structure business continuity and IT disaster recovery programs tailored to their unique needs.
· Conducting a departmental business impact analysis (BIA) for clients to understand how the organization delivers critical products and services and the cost of a business interruption to the organization over time.
· Identifying threats and vulnerabilities of a client's critical activities and supporting resources, as well as the impact that would arise if an identified threat leads to a disruptive incident.
· Developing and executing thoughtfully designed plans that concisely present the information needed to each group that executes response and recovery decision-making while ensuring communication and coordination between all aspects of the recovery effort.
· Providing day-to-day management and execution of consulting engagements, with deep exposure to all elements of the business continuity lifecycle, including analysis, solutions development, plan documentation, testing support, training program development/execution and assessment activities.
· Overseeing all project deliverables and project management tasks to drive a project from concept to completion (including unique and new project types).
· 3-5 Years’ experience working in an consulting or business continuity environment (or related experience contributing to success in business continuity).
· Industry experience/knowledge in 2 or more of the following: banking, insurance, manufacturing, retail or professional services.
· Demonstrated ability to engage with C-suite level individuals.
· Advanced business writing and speaking skills.
· Strong project management skills coupled with ability to lead project teams.
· Demonstrated ability to “sell” ideas and solutions.
· Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad, up to 40%.
· Professional certification equaling or exceeding CBCP/MBCI (preferred).
· Knowledge in ITDR concepts, such as software architecture, hardware specifications, network topography, operating systems, cloud-based infrastructure, and web applications (preferred).
As a condition of employment with our client, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2899
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.