Position: Program Manager - Business Continuity Management
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Boston, MA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
Independently manage the business continuity lifecycle (governance, planning, testing, education, metrics & reporting) for a portfolio of areas across product lines, support units and facilities.
• Represent Company on external groups as needed.
• Represent the business continuity management area on internal groups as needed.
• Recommend changes or additions to the business continuity mission as appropriate.
• Lead cross-functional teams of plan coordinators comprised of both external and internal individuals.
• Review critique and maintain the recovery plans for assigned areas based on required elements and risk tolerance statements.
• Work with individuals at all levels by leading a site based crisis management team.
• Perform, as needed, business continuity capability assessments for Company vendors.
• Coordinate special projects as needed, related to expansion of the Company business continuity program.
• Assist in the disaster recovery and incident response integration efforts.
• Manage testing for assigned coverage areas.
• Assist with enterprise wide business continuity related testing and tabletop exercises throughout the company.
• Support and monitor ongoing staff education and development in effective risk management.
• Assist in the construction of a program to educate business continuity coordinators.
• Keep current on business continuity trends and education.
• Manage risk reporting process for assigned portfolio.
• Track and report metrics relating to the adherence and execution of Company’s Global Business Continuity Management policy
• Integrate with other risk areas to provide metric and reporting.
• Maintain all Business Continuity related documentation for review by internal and external auditors and regulators.
• Four years of experience in a combination of incident response, disaster recovery, business operations and business continuity functions, including leading BCM teams.
• Extensive knowledge of critical Company corporate businesses, especially business operations preferred.
• Strong computer skills in application of Microsoft Office tools required.
• Detail oriented, highly organized.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the business, across all subsidiaries and locations, worldwide required.
• Excellent people and written communications skills required.
• Experience creating and making group presentations required.
• Experience leading large cross-functional teams – required.
• Demonstrated ability to operate independently without immediate management oversight.
• Bachelor Degree
• CBCP Certification (Certified Business Continuity Professional) or like designation preferred.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2721.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.