Direct Hire, Permanent
New York, NY - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2814
Position: Risk Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: New York, NY – Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
Report to: Head of Enterprise Risk Management
* Candidates must have current work authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Candidates will be expected to pass a thorough background check.
* Candidates should have 3+ years of dedicated enterprise, operational risk management expertise coupled with RSA Archer expertise.
The Risk Manager will be expected to assist in the development and execution of The COMPANY Enterprise Risk Management Framework. The individual will interact with all levels and areas of the organization regarding identifying, documenting, assessing, and mitigating risk.
The position calls for a dynamic individual who can work independently and provide value to the ERM team and The COMPANY.
The individual holding this position will:
• Assist in implementing the ERM Framework by supporting and/or owning risk management processes such as Risk Assessments (RCSAs, Product, Project, etc.) Key Indicators, Risk Reporting, Policy Framework, etc.
• Assist in the identification and evaluation of operational business risks, trends, and develop processes that help mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and protect COMPANY’s brand.
• Support business processes by reviewing, monitoring, and assessing the control environment for new and established products and activities. Establish and maintain relationships with COMPANY’s Business and Functional Leaders, as well as the larger Risk Management community, Internal Audit, Legal, Compliance, Operations, and Finance staff.
• Plan and contribute to the development and implementation of risk management systems.
• Participate on COMPANY-wide initiatives or projects as applicable.
• Increase awareness of enterprise risk management through training and partnering with the business.
• Actively assist management with review and analysis of new and ad hoc initiatives and projects, the development and implementation of appropriate control standards, and provide project management support.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate emerging risks and trends.
• Contribute towards monitoring or applicable regulations in an effort to identify and communicate COMPANY’s compliance status.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Understanding of payment processes and systems.
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise, Operational Risk, Audit, and Project Management.
• Experience with working with eGRC solution – RSA Archer
• Applied knowledge of operational processes and industry best practices of internal control and risk management and assessment.
• Excellent project management skills, with ability to multi-task and manage competing priority projects.
• Applied knowledge of developing/redesigning processes and measuring effectiveness and efficiency.
• Understanding of the financial regulatory environment for the banking and payment systems industry.
• Excellent writing skills with experience in developing and documenting policies and procedures.
• Effectively plan and execute multiple projects at once, meeting established deadlines, with budget and achieving overall project objectives.
• Ability to define problems, propose solutions and partner with the business to drive tasks through to completion.
• Strong relationship management with demonstrated ability to work across business lines.
• Extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational, follow-up, and analytical skills.
• Strong experience with MS Office (Excel, Power point and Visio)
Experience/ Education/ Certification:
• Bachelor degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Five to seven years in Financial Services Industry, three – five years in Enterprise, Operational Risk Management.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To be considered for this position, please submit updated resume to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order # 2814.
For questions, please contact Cheyene Marling - email@example.com.