Sales Account Executive
Full-time, Direct Hire
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2898
Position: Sales Account Executive
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: USA Based
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have current business development expertise (SaaS software and/ or third party consulting) within business continuity, disaster recovery and risk management.
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Are you ready to ditch the old stuffy eight to five stereotypical corporate environment? If yes, are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a young team disrupting a technologically backward multimillion dollar industry? Our client is an accomplished team dedicated to developing cutting edge technologies which assist businesses plan for and recover in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Our client has built a diverse team with top talent from a variety of fields.
As passionate as they are about technology, they are even more passionate about delivering great service. They want to save their clients time and money by delivering a high quality, powerful and robust tool which will assist them when the unforeseen happens.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision makers
- Foster new relationships through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value through the adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Conduct periodic customer health checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- Service the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 2-4 relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS organization
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing accounts
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating midmarket organizations
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-Suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
- Takes and active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer satisfaction.
- Analytical & Strategic Thinking, qualitative insightfulness, understanding the strategic context of issues, ability to evaluate several options availability and employ data-based decision making. Very adaptable, deals well with ambiguity, quick thinker.
- The initiative, Drive & Creative Problem Solving, results orientation, ability to leverage diverse experience to drive results, can do attitude, resourcefulness. Can prepare action plans to drive projects to closure and focus on high priority items.
- Collaboration & Teamwork, aligning people to a common goal, ability to maintain productive relationships . Ability to go to the client to discuss strategy and suggest alternatives courses of action where appropriate.
- Communication Skills, ability to share information clearly and consistently in both verbal and written format. Active listener with the ability to translate customer needs and respond to relevant information and effective presentations.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to control the event and maintain composure under pressure. Articulate, confident, and professional. Ability to present information in a professional, polished manner, with a logical flow and ability to be persuasive.
- Ability to recover and learn from mistakes, not afraid to fail.
Our client has created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. Some of the things their employees enjoy include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Paternity & Maternity leave, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and 401(k).
- Sustainable work life balance
- Very generous paid time off program
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2898
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.