Position: Senior Business Continuity Consultant
Industry: Professional Services.
Location: USA - home based office (All qualified candidates will be considered.)
Candidates must currently have the proper documentation to work in the USA.
Position status: contract
Salary: $70-$80 hour will depend on experience and specific project.
**Only candidates with previous 3rd party consulting experience will be considered. Experience working with leading standards (i.e. BS 25999, NFPA 1600) and regulatory requirements (e.g. FFIEC) highly preferred. Able to work remote with travel to client locations as needed. Bachelors degree and industry certification required.***
Role Description: A boutique consulting firm client of BC Managements is seeking an experienced BC professional to add to their first class team. The successful candidate will serve as a consultant who will take a role in strategically delivering complex business continuity-related services to satisfy advanced requirements. This position will involve project management, delivery and participation in business development activities.
Mandatory Skills & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI
• Minimum of 5+ years performing business continuity consulting services (business-oriented, not exclusively technology-oriented)
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Experience managing and executing complex projects on time and on budget
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Experience working with leading standards (i.e. BS 25999, NFPA 1600) and regulatory requirements (e.g. FFIEC)
• Experience delivering thought leadership to individual companies (C-level executives) or via conference presentations / journal articles
• Experience and ability to deliver outstanding, second-to-none client service
• Flexibility and creativity when it comes to applying industry practices to solve complex problems
• Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and practices
• Familiarity with Six Sigma practices
• Familiarity implementing and manipulating leading software packages (LDRPS 9/10, Paragon, eBRP, MyCOOP)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
• Experience growing existing projects / client relationships, or participating in business development activities (including proposal development and client presentations)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
**To be considered for this opportunity, please submit updated resume and short bio to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order# 2670. For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens - firstname.lastname@example.org