Position: Senior Business Continuity Coordinator
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL – No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
**Candidates MUST already be authorized to work in the USA.
A client of BC Management is seeking a candidate with 2-5 years business continuity expertise. This is an incredible opportunity to jump start your career as an entry level business continuity planning professional!
This position works with the Risk Manager and all levels of management to prepare the organization by developing enterprise wide business continuity and crisis management programs. This role focuses on associate safety, critical business processes, resilience, asset protection and supports the COMPANY culture of taking care of the workforce. Responsibilities will focus on crisis prevention, mitigation and response plans with various COMPANY associates and departments.
· Build relationships, communicate and collaborate well across all levels of the organization to understand COMPANY crisis risks, critical business processes and enterprise services in response to a crisis
· A detail oriented individual with strong organization skills is needed to accurately revise and update the related plans and tools
· Thoroughly understand COMPANY’s crisis response teams, services and tools while following the plans and coordinating a corporate wide crisis response from the Emergency Operations Center
· Coordinate the movement and use of 20 enterprise service teams
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication to the top levels of the organization
· Deliver presentations to educate associates
· Utilize reference materials and other resources to obtain objectives
· 4 year college degree
· 2+ years experience in business continuity and critical incident planning is preferred
· Working knowledge of enterprise risk management concepts
· Ability to deal with all levels of management and external stakeholders
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
· Dependable and detail oriented individual committed to meeting deadlines and responding to a crisis
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2699.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.