Senior Consultant - BC Program Manager
1099 - 2+ Year Contract
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2899
Position: Senior Consultant - Business Continuity Program Manager
Location: Washington, DC - Candidates must be local or able to relocate self
Status: 1099 long term contract of 2+ years (full-time need at client location)
Daily rate: $625 - $695/ day - Will depend on experience
Education requirements: Undergraduate degree and industry certifications preferred
Start date: November* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 5+ years of dedicated BCM/DR expertise.
A professional services client of BC Management's is in need of a Senior Consultant - BC Program Manager. The successful candidate will manage the existing BC program and staff with an emphasis on driving testing and continual improvement projects. A strong background in banking is required.
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years performing business continuity consulting services (business-oriented, not exclusively technology-oriented)
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Experience managing and executing complex projects on time and on budget
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Proven experience working with leading standards and regulatory requirements (e.g. FFIEC)
• Experience delivering thought leadership to individual companies (C-level executives) or via conference presentations / journal articles
• Experience and ability to deliver outstanding, second-to-none client service
• Flexibility and creativity when it comes to applying industry practices to solve complex problems
• Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and practices preferred
• Familiarity with Six Sigma practices preferred
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2899.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.