Senior IT Business Systems & Risk Analyst
Full-time, Direct Hire
Irvine, CA - Local Candidates Preferred
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2882
Position: Senior IT Business Systems and Risk Analyst
Location: Irvine, California (local candidates preferred)
Industry: Financial Services
Salary range: DOE (Base, bonus and excellent package)
* Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
A client of BC Management’s Information Security and Risk Management organization is looking for a Senior IT Business Systems and Risk Analyst who is a highly motivated inquisitive IT risk identifier and an analytical problem solver. The senior analyst will be the risk management advisor in working closely with key IT stakeholders across the enterprise to improve processes while mitigating risks.
• IT Risk/Security Assessments
• Process Analysis, Improvements and Reengineering
• Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance
• IT General Controls
• Systems Development and Maintenance
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
• Evaluates IT infrastructure (specifically application development and application security) in terms of risks to the organization and recommends controls to mitigate risks and vulnerabilities in the IT enterprise:
• Delivering resources and support for implementing risk-based strategies, processes, and solutions across IT to manage business, regulatory, financial and operational risks.
• Identifies, recommends and delivers improvements to strengthen internal controls or mitigate gaps that presents a risk to the company
• Leads risk assessments, security-related projects and supports business technology roadmap and strategy
• Demonstrates strong partnership with IT stakeholders by influencing and providing risks and controls expertise
• Exemplifies analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strong desired
• Minimum of 5-10 years of related experience working with IT risk assessments, process improvements, GRC, IT controls and SDLC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate cross-functionally with senior management
• Ability to analyze complex information to identify patterns and develop recommendations for future remediation activities
• CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT are preferred
• 3-5 year experience working as a consultant within a corporate consulting practice is highly desired.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2882.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 562-260-6791.