Position: Senior Manager, Business Continuity
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: May be based in the following locations – No relocation assistance - Atlanta, GA, Merriam, KS, Charlotte, NC, Stamford, CT, Draper, UT, St. Paul, MN or Kettering, OH
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Business Continuity Leader
* Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the USA.
Lead aspects of the development, implementation, and ongoing evolution of the Business Continuity Management(“BCM”) program for Company. You will be responsible for business continuity program standards and execution consistent with program policy and regulatory guidance.
· Implement and maintain BCM program components consistent with policy and regulatory guidance. Examples include: business impact analysis, risk assessment, plan development and maintenance, exercises, reviews, and training.
· Improve business continuity processes by gaining knowledge and incorporating best practices from internal and external sources.
· Work with business functions to ensure that critical business processes have a sufficient and tested business continuity plan in place.
· Maintain BCM program documentation consistent within policy and standards
· Advise when need arises to activate plans.
· Communicate program activities, recovery gaps, and other issues.
· Drive prioritization of application recovery by communicating recovery capability and limitations in partnership with IT DR team.
· Drive efficient and effective usage of BCM Tools.
· Drive program data simplification strategy focusing on location, retention, and integration.
· Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of a degree, 10+ years work experience within the financial services industry.
· 5+ years experience in Business Continuity Planning,
· Experience with LDRPS or other business continuity planning software
· You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
· Financial Services experience preferred
· Strong leadership skills and an ability to work in a cross functional environment.
· Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
· Strong project management and execution skills.
· Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
· Experience with Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
· Certified either by DRII or BCI or equivalent experience.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2681.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.