Job Title: Sr Business Continuity Analyst
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: San Francisco, CA area – Local Candidates. No Relocation Assistance. No Work Authorization Provided.
Salary: $90 - $100K
Reporting to: Director, Global Business Continuity Management
***** Seeking candidates with 5-8 years BCM expertise coupled with financial industry experience or another highly regulated industry.
Position implements Company's business continuity strategy for specific business units, and is expected to function as an internal consultant to those business units. Within the context of Company's established business continuity program, position assists business units in the development of viable business continuity plans, and in the subsequent testing of those plans
This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills and knowledge to perform specified support functions. This position is at a support staff level and may determine methods and procedures within defined guidelines.
• Executing the business continuity management program for assigned business units
This includes performing business impact assessments (BIA), overseeing business continuity plan (BCP) development, and planning, conducting and evaluating BCP tests.
Conducting a BIA with each business unit to determine the criticality of their business processes
• Validating the results of the BIA with the business unit manager
Facilitating the development of a BCP for each business unit, covering all assets necessary to recover
• Planning periodic tests of the BCP, creating test scripts and reviewing with business unit management
• Monitoring BCP tests and evaluating test results for reporting to management. Participating in other departmental business continuity activities as required
• Support all compliance and regulatory reporting requirements as necessary
• Acting as the Global Business Continuity liaison for a specific office location or market area. This includes participation in local emergency response exercises, providing a coordination and escalation point for the managers located in the assigned office/market area.
• Participating in Crisis Management team activities (e.g. simulation exercises and training) as required
• Between 5 - 8 years experience in Business Continuity
• Knowledgeable with FFIEC Regulations
• Demonstrate a strong level of presentation skill and the ability to communicate confidently
• Make timely and effective decisions and works well in a team environment
• Prepared to travel globally
• Bachelors Degree
• Excellent project management and execution skills
• Has BCM certifications or other related certified training preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2503.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alina Howard - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1832-220-3699