Sr. Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Analyst
El Monte, CA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2949
Position: Senior Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Analyst
Status: Full-time, Direct-Hire
Location: El Monte, CA – Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience – 5+ years BCM expertise.
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 5+ years of dedicated BCM/ DR expertise.
• Assist the BC/DR Program Manager with building the BC/DR program, using industry best practices for both business continuity and disaster recovery/technology
• Facilitates BC/DR risk assessments to evaluate potential threats to business viability and associated risks
• Creates and maintains both business continuity and disaster recovery/technology plans
• Strives to understand business function/process recovery strategies and critical technology recovery solutions
• Conducts business impact analyses to identify time-sensitive business units/processes; can understand analysis and results to create and deliver management reports to key stakeholders
• Documents procedures, training materials, and policies, as assigned
• Assists in preparation for audit events
• Develops and executes DR/technology recovery tests, BC exercises, and tabletop tests
• Conducts research, if required
• Understands emergency and incident management and can assist in developing strategies for both
• Can write professional BC/DR documentation, for audit purposes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or a business field is a plus
• Banking experience a plus
• BC-DR Certification is strongly desired (ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCI, AMBCI, SBCI, MBCI, and/or DRCE)
• A minimum of five years of experience in a Business Continuity- and/or Disaster Recovery-related area
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; this will be assessed during the interview process
• Demonstrated proficiency in following instructions, problem solving, proof reading, quality assurance, analytical skills, and MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Project)
• Must be able to understand technology to write thorough documentation
• Technology disaster recovery testing experience required
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2949.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.