Position: Sr. Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Analyst
Industry: Banking/ Financial
Location: El Monte, CA – Local Candidates
Compensation: $90,000 - $115,000
Report to: Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Program Manager
Candidate must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
*Client is seeking candidates with 5+ years of both Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery expertise
• Assist the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Program Manager with building the BC/DR program,
using industry best practices for both business continuity and disaster recovery/technology.
• Facilitates BC/DR risk assessments to evaluate potential threats to business viability and associated risks.
• Creates and maintains both business continuity and disaster recovery/technology plans.
• Strives to understand business function/process recovery strategies and critical technology recovery solutions.
• Conducts business impact analyses to identify time-sensitive business units/processes; can understand analysis and results to create and deliver management reports to key stakeholders.
• Documents procedures, training materials, and policies, as assigned.
• Assists in preparation for audit events.
• Develops and executes OR/technology recovery tests,BC exercises, and tabletop tests.
• Conducts research, if required.
• Understands emergency and incident management and can assist in developing strategies for both.
• Can write professional BC/DR documentation, for audit purposes.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or a business field is a plus.
• Banking experience a plus.
• BC-DR Certification is strongly desired (ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCI, AMBCI, SBCI,MBCI, and/ or DRCE).
• A minimum of five years of experience in a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery-related area.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal: this will be assessed during the interview process.
• Demonstrated proficiency in following instructions, problem solving, proof reading, quality assurance, analytical skills, and MS Office (Visio, Word. Excel, Project).
• Must be able to understand technology to write thorough documentation.
• Technology/disaster recovery testing experience required.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in both disaster recovery and business continuity.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
**To be considered for this opportunity, please submit updated resume and short bio to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order# 2631. For questions contact – Cheyene Marling – email@example.com +1 714-969-8006.