Position: Sr. Business Resiliency Consultant
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Tulsa, OK – Relocation Assistance Available
Salary: Based on Experience
The Senior Business Resiliency Consultant is primarily responsible for leading the Business Units to develop, test and
implement plans and procedures to ensure that business and operations units can effectively respond to unplanned events that pose significant risk to the Company, its associated companies, employees, assets, revenue, reputation and
ability to do business. This position is responsible to manage the overall Business Resiliency program which includes conducting Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) on a regular basis, evaluating risks to operational facilities, and coordinating the development and integration of application, system and network recovery strategies and plans to support business resumption within approved recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs).
• Must have banking/financial services experience within Business Resiliency
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of current business continuity planning techniques and methodologies used in performing risk analyses and business impact analyses
• Working knowledge of data processing in order to assist in the preparation of recovery procedures
• Good understanding of security and system change control processes
• Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to plan, organize and direct the testing of business continuity and disaster recovery plans and procedures
• Working knowledge of banking operations and procedures preferred
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to plan and organize effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
Preferred: Disaster Recovery Professional Certifications such as Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), etc.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2584.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.