New Job Posted
Sr. Consultant/ Managing Consultant - Strategic Services/ Business Continuity
Contract-to-Hire or Direct-Hire
Any Metro City (USA Based)
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2934
Position: Sr. Consultant/ Managing Consultant – Strategic Services, Business Continuity
Status: Contract-to-Hire/ Direct-Hire
Location: Any large metro city - USA
Salary: Based on Experience – targeting 5 – 8 years
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates MUST have THIRD-PARTY consulting expertise in either risk, governance, compliance, business continuity, cyber or crisis management.
Our client, a Large Consulting firm, is seeking a Sr. Consultant/ Managing Consultant to join their Strategic Risk Services to assist organizations identify, mitigate and, respond to organizational and operational resilience risks. You will work with a group of high impact professionals driving growth opportunities for the firm. Their team designs, implements and, maintains strategies that minimize the likelihood of a disruptive incident affecting organizations. They also enable clients to efficiently respond and recover affected resources in order to minimize the duration of impact if a disruptive incident does occur.
Work you’ll do
- Lead high impact teams in the design, development, implementation and, validation of resilience capabilities across disciplines including business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, risk management and, emergency response
- Partner with clients to identify, analyze, and implement resilience strategies to minimize risk impacts and maximize risk rewards
- Support the Strategic Risk Services leadership and teams on pursuits and special projects
- Contribute eminence to expand the Strategic Risk Services portfolio and the industries and clients we serve
- 6+ years’ experience in risk management or related field such as business continuity management and cyber risk. Demonstrated experience with risk evaluation and control, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy development, emergency response and operations, developing and implementing business continuity plans, developing technology and business process recovery strategies, conducting training and exercise and, crisis management planning.
- Previous experience with business process assessment/improvement required.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities required.
- Experience with internal controls, application reviews, internal IT control testing or operational auditing a plus.
- General understanding of security and/or systems change control concepts.
- 3+ years of related experience within consulting or professional services required.
- Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations.
- CBCP or MBCP certification preferred, but no required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field.
- Willingness to travel.
- Growth mindset, highly adaptable, able to adjust performance based on coaching
- Strategic, critical, logical, and creative thinker
- Takes initiative, able to craft role and lead others, comes with a natural tendency towards solutions
- Brings a positive approach, easy to work with, enjoys working with other accomplished, strong professionals
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2934
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.