Position: Sr. Data Privacy Analyst – CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
Status: Potential Contract-to-Hire
Location: Chesterfield, MO - No Relocation Assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
*Candidates must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work with Global Compliance Office and Global Security Office to
· Develop, document, and publish guidelines addressing regulatory, policy and privacy concerns to minimize business impacts
· Map global data privacy laws to company standards for gap analysis and remediation efforts
· Data privacy liaison in projects or initiatives to ensure compliance and data privacy controls requirements
· Coordinate compliance/legal auditing items within the COMPANY Global Compliance. Duties may include:
o Assist with handling document reviews and requests related to compliance issues.
o Assist with revising, updating and distributing compliance policies, training & awareness and privacy plans.
o Assist with compliance investigations and follow up for remediation.
o Assist with site visits and staff compliance training programs.
o Research and assist with regulatory Breach Notification activities for both US domestic and international operations.
o Assist with preparation, maintenance and review of Compliance Manuals.
o Assist with legal research and writing related to overall compliance program including, but not limited to, data privacy & protection.
· 10+ experience in privacy, data protection, security, risk management or compliance
· Advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received by the customer
· Knowledge of U.S. and International laws and regulations (e.g. HIPAA, SOX, EU Data Protection Directive, S. Korea PIPA)
· Compliance experience within the life insurance industry - Preferred
· Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
· Knowledge of auditing frameworks and international standards, such as ISO 27001, COBIT.
· Experience with drafting, reviewing and auditing compliance policies, plans and training.
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong research and analysis skills, with a focus on insurance regulatory research and compliance.
· Ability to determine, understand and analyze legal/regulatory requirements and their impact on business practices and plans; work to develop solutions.
· Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks with varying delivery schedules.
· Ability to interact and work collaboratively and constructively with various persons at various levels in the US and remote foreign offices, within and outside the organization.
· Ability to appreciate the importance of tracking and meeting deadlines.
· Professional, responsible and responsive approach to role and functions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2706.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at
[email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.