Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Tampa, FL or Fairfield, NJ - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2881
Position: Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Tampa, FL or Fairfield, NJ – Local candidates will receive preference with a first preference for Tampa, FL
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Our client, a leading governance management SaaS company, is seeking a talented and competitive Enterprise Account Executive to join their rapidly growing team. This new hire will manage the sales cycle for qualified major enterprise accounts. In addition, this new hire will continue to manage their own accounts after close for further “land and expand” sales opportunities and for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Leverage your network, tradeshow leads, leads from pre-sales team, social media, etc. to create prospects
- Prospect/contact potential customers
- Present and sell company solutions and services to new and existing leads and customers
- Act as the customer liaison for all areas of our business
- Reach agreed upon sales targets, quotas and volume milestones
- Report progress in our sales automation platform, preparing accurate forecasts
- Manage major enterprises’ “buying cycles” and decisions makers
- Manage account relationships after making sales in order to “land and expand” into additional governance domains and to expand registered user counts and revenues
- Contribute to creating or improving sales material and sales strategy
- Travel 20-30% of the year
- Proven Enterprise Account Executive experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients
- Strong consultation and problem solving skills
- Historic over achiever related to quota
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Must have sold software or technology solutions
- Experience with Business Continuity, Resilience, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Business Process Management
- Ability to sell SaaS and Enterprise Software
- BA or BS degree (MBA optional)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2881.
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org +1 714-969-8006.