New Job Posted
Sr. Project Manager - Cyber Disruption Planning
2 Year Contract
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2967
Position: Senior Project Manager - Cyber Disruption Planning
Location: Springfield, Il
Length of project: 2 years
Target start date: Late March/early April 2018
Hourly rate: DOE
*All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), IT, or similar discipline;
- Must be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Must have three (3) years or more of experience utilizing MS Project for task management, resource management and creating management reports
- Must have three (3) years or more of experience utilizing the MS Office product suite including the use of pivot tables in Microsoft excel
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of professional project management experience
- Must have three (3) years or more of experience in communicating and presenting project objectives to executive level management
- Must have three (3) years or more of experience in managing a large project team consisting of ten (10) or more team members
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience of knowledge in the sixteen (16) Cyber Security Infrastructure sectors
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience managing a cyber disruption project
- Must have three (3) years or more of experience in providing overall project management as per Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines; including work plans, estimates, resource plans; resource projections, budget management, formulating project delivery strategies, establishing milestones/schedules, report on project status, and monitoring progress of all team members.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2967
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – Firestorm - BC Management at [email protected] or +1 562-203-7300.