Systemic & Liquidity Junior Analyst
Direct Hire Job Opportunity
New York, NY - Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2855
Position: Systemic & Liquidity Junior Analyst
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: New York, NY – Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience
Report to: Head of Systemic & Liquidity Risk Management
* Candidates must have current work authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 1+ years of Liquidity Risk Management experience.
The Systemic & Liquidity Risk Management (SLRM) group is primarily responsible for performing simulation stress testing, model risk management, monitoring and reporting of liquidity and systemic risk throughout the Company’s Payment System.
Our client is seeking a Systemic & Liquidity Junior Analyst with analytical expertise to support the SLRM program. The analyst’s main focus will be to assist in executing and assessing simulation stress testing, as well as perform monitoring of the Company’s Payment System and market data. Additional responsibilities will include supporting the testing of simulation model, model validation and calibration of methodology.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
• Experience in analytical modelling, including valuation of empirical data and in-depth analysis Report building, charting and technical analysis capabilities; experience with third party reporting tools is preferred
• Familiarity of Backtesting and Regression analysis
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills to detect changes in the network or market environment
• Should have high standard of verbal and written communications skills to be able to communicate effectively
• Monitoring of key performance indicators
• Management of relationship database applications
• Proficiency in Excel essential; proficiency in VBA, XML and SQL desirable
• Must be detail-oriented, thorough and able to use one’s own initiative to solve problems
• Attentive to requirements and deadlines, work with due urgency
• Ability to explain complex topics in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to function in a collaborative environment
• The role will require a diverse range of interactions with internal groups
• Continue self-development of knowledge, skills and abilities to better support execution of the Systemic & Liquidity Risk Management functions
• Undergraduate or Master's degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, or related fields with a minimum of 1 - 3 years of Liquidity Risk Management experience
• Relevant industry certification, such as CFA, FRM is desired
• Membership with risk management and other relevant knowledge sharing forums is desired
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2855.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.