Position: Information Security Consulting Manager
Status: Contract, Potential Contract-to-Hire or Permanent Hire
Time frame: 1-3 month project
Location: Toronto, Canada – Local Candidates
Salary: $55 - $75/hour - 1099 or Corp-Corp
As a member of the Network and Security team within the Information Technology Infrastructure Services practice the Security Management Consultant is expected to support security initiatives at client sites. The position may require significant periods of travel. The consultant will be involved with delivering strategic, tactical and technical security solutions to Comnpany customers and to help manage the risks involved with technology to business endeavors.
The consultant will help align new security initatives with established and new services, and managed security products, like SIEM, firewall or IDS. This position may be responsible for providing operational support and consulting services to vertical business units such as finance, retail and healthcare. This position also supports the sales and delivery groups within the organization by providing technical security insights.
Must Have Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
• 10+ years in the Information Systems industry with strong architectural and hands-on operational experience in three or more areas;
• Security Strategy
• Network Security Architecture
• Security Event/ IncidentManagement
• Data Loss Prevention(DLP) and EndPoint Security.
• Security knowledge must be based on actual current product experience and thought leadership roles. This is not a theory role, solely management or merely an SME role.
• This position needs to be highly consultative in nature and will be expected to design appropriate technical solutions for Company customers.
• In addition, the role will be expected to size work efforts and help determine skills necessary to complete consulting assignments.
• Ability to design technical responses to RFPs and experience in supporting the development of SOWs is a must.
• Candidate must demonstrate the ability to complete projects exceeding client expectations and have strong technical security product knowledge, project management and communication based skills.
• Candidate will be expected to develop white papers and provide subject matter expert go-to type knowledge of security-related topics.
• Up-to-date CISSP, CISA, CISM, CFE certifications is a serious plus.
• Generally required are advanced analytical skills having detail orientation and project management along with accuracy and good organizational skills.
• Successful candidates must also possess excellent interpersonal and team based skills, be able to handle multiple responsibilities, prioritize tasks, and work under time constraints in a matrix environment.
• Statement of work development, client interfacing and technical service delivery is relevent to this position and considered a plus.
• Technical network experience is a great add-on.
• Experience developing solutions to achieve PCI compliance is a must.
• Experience implementing solutions for DLP, and enhancing End-Point security is a plus as is a good understanding of the components of Security while using “Cloud” services.
• “Cloud” security architecture experience is a plus.
• Experience working within an MSSP or a global SOC is an additional benefit.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2467.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.