Workplace Recovery Solution Lead
Direct Hire, Permanent
Position: Workplace Recovery Solution Lead
Status: Full-time, Permanent/ Direct Hire
Location: Candidate may be based in any large city within Asia Pacific. Preference will be given to the following locations: Singapore and Hong Kong.
Salary: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Managing Director, Workplace Recovery
* Candidates must have previous expertise working in a sales/ product solution related role within business continuity/ disaster recovery.
The world’s largest provider of workplace solutions has a Workplace Recovery Solution Lead position focused on the delivery of improved revenue performance for our high growth Workplace Recovery business.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Solution Lead will serve as a product expert and industry SME in support of the Sales organization. This will include assisting with solution development for large and/or complex customers. The role will also include the development of channel partner relationships and support of these channel sales activities. The Solution Lead will also host and support industry events to establish and then improve our product image in our target marketplace.
The Solution Lead will develop, support and drive Sales, marketing, and customer plans that deliver continued progressive revenue performance in their geography. The Solution Lead is expected to be an individual with a demonstrable track record of delivering outstanding business results and have an excellent commercial, communication, and influencing skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND BEHAVIOURS:
The Solution Lead role is a geographic expansion of the existing similar role in North America. Given the high growth we are targeting, the scale of the opportunity cannot be underestimated and as such we are seeking exceptional people to do these roles. A summary of the role dimensions is as follows:
Solution Support (40%)
• Focus on driving revenue and customer acquisitions/ renewals
• Viewed as Workplace Recovery product and BCDR Industry expert
• Possess deep understanding of competitor offerings
• Support customer meetings and assist in RFP responses
• Perform Sales training and communication
Channel Development (40%)
• Win, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners from BCDR, Insurance, and Real Estate industries
• Establish professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to meet partner objectives
• Proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
Build and Improve Product Image (20%)
• Coordinate and execute participation in major industry tradeshow events – including speaking opportunities, before and after show marketing, and customer events
• Host multiple BCDR-themed private events for current and prospective customers
• Develop SME content for Workplace Recovery blog
General Skills and Abilities
• Be an expert - understand the context, the market, the customers, the product, and the competition extremely well
• Investigate and problem-solve - use data to determine how performance can improve and validate your analysis by talking to customers, employees, suppliers, and competitors.
• Drive the plan - take responsibility for devising and executing a winning plan that crisply define the target, make sure real progress is made every single month and have a pipeline of actions planned at least three months in advance.
• Be disciplined - report weekly, and on time, about the performance, issues, and opportunities of the product.
• Be precise - communicate extremely clearly in writing and verbally, create collateral, training, FAQs, presentations, white papers that are simple, complete, precise, and accessible to anyone that needs them.
• Behave like a leader – drive the outcome, don’t allow others to take you off course from priorities established.
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Grow geographic specific portion of broader Workplace Recovery goal to grow from £3M to £40M by 2018
• Achieve channel sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives
• Position company as a visible, thought leader in the Workplace Recovery space
• 5 years Product / Commercial / Sales/ Channel Development role in a complex, multi-channel and international environment
• Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery experience
• Experience supporting direct and indirect Sales channels with
• Demonstrated success in creating solutions for customers
• Experience in both entrepreneurial and blue chip environments
• Worked in a multi-stakeholder matrix environment with demonstrated ability to work well individually and within a team
• Has worked in fast-paced, high-pressure environment whilst working to tight deadlines
• Experience of working at Senior Management level
• Well networked with target customers and channels
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2904.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.