Position: Consultant – Enterprise Resiliency – Multiple Openings!!!
Status: Full-time, Permanent Employment
Location: San Francisco, CA, Huntington Beach, CA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Atlanta, GA, Philadelphia, PA, Jersey City, NJ or Norwalk, CT – No Relocation Assistance.
Candidates must currently have the proper documentation to work in the USA.
Salary: Based on location and experience. Up to a $75K Base + 10% Bonus Potential
Travel: 75% - regionally based practice, but may travel nationally if needed.
*****Candidates must have 2+ years expertise in business continuity, IT resiliency or risk management coupled with a Bachelor’s Degree. Preference will be given to candidates who have previous 3rd party consulting experience (i.e. working with a Big 5 organization (KPMG, Accenture, PWC, etc) or a technology consulting organization (HP, IBM, EMC, etc)).
In this role you will be an Enterprise Resiliency Line Consultant within the Consulting Services business unit of our client company. You will primarily be responsible for project delivery within the Enterprise Resiliency Practice. The Enterprise Resiliency Service Line “Horizontal” will work closely with the Industry Sectors “Verticals”. The Industry Verticals will provide the industry depth and knowledge. Your role is to develop and grow the Service Line Practice through delivering the Service Line Solutions across the Industry Sectors “Verticals”.
• Attaining Billable Utilization (90%) goals
• Providing leadership and technical expertise to clients and staff
• Leading small teams through delivery of Service Line solutions and serve as mentors to Consultants
• Competent in at least one core Solution Offering within the Service Line
• Assist in the execution and delivery of consulting projects
o Work closely with a project manager or team lead to develop solutions in your Service Line.
o Support business development activities as needed.
o Manage work load to deliver quality deliverables on time
o Junior Technical or Business Analyst.
• Building and managing relationships with client for the projects you are working on
• Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical) at an accredited university
• Consulting experience with a strong track record delivering quality work on time
• Demonstrate ability to develop a client relationship within your current project
• Business Continuity experience that can include a combination of:
• Business Impact Analysis
• Risk Management
• Business Recovery Strategy
• IT Recovery Strategy
• IT Operations Experience
• Response Planning (IT or Business)
• Program Office experience
• Crisis Management
• Recovery Strategy testing or exercise experience
• Meeting facilitation
• Communication writing / verbal
• Technical skills (platforms and network)
• Analytical (analyze data)
• Customer service experience
• Technology design/build experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Exceptional organizational capabilities
Physical Demands - The Consultant will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. He/she must be able to think strategically and will also have to scope and deliver presentations in front of groups of people.
Environmental Conditions - The incumbent is located in a busy, open area office. The incumbent is faced with constant interruptions and must meet with others on a regular basis.
Sensory Demands - The incumbent must spend long hours in intense concentration. The incumbent must also spend long hours on the computer entering information which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
Mental Demands - There are a number of deadlines associated with this position. The incumbent must also deal with a wide variety of people on various issues.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2537.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.