New Job Posted
Business Continuity Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Position: Business Continuity Analyst
Location: Los Angeles (Local Candidates. No Relocation)
Reports to: AVP, Business Continuity
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Continuity, Information Technology or a related field. Business Continuity Certification preferred.
Salary: DOE - Targeting Candidates with 3 - 5 Years Business Continuity Planning Expertise
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 3+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Management.
Based in downtown Los Angeles, the Business Continuity Analyst will be part of the Global Corporate Services team, and will be responsible for the Business Continuity, Emergency Preparedness and Physical Security functions.
- Ownership of business continuity and crisis planning functions, including administration of software (Fusion), communications (Everbridge, clientsSOS, hotlines, BC web), and project management tools.
- Fusion Risk Management Software – administration and basic salesforce programing, data update and report management and creation. Ability to develop/edit templates for use in final plan distribution. Familiarity with data upload tool. Monitor software updates.
- Everbridge Mass Notification System – administration and organizations. Familiarity with data upload interface. Trouble shooting issues and testing releases.
- Clients SOS– Familiarity with MS Azure. Update content as needed and manage software release management and testing. Coordinate with IT team for enhancement requests and roll out.
- Hotlines – administration and maintenance of employee emergency hotline with the external vendor.
- Clients Central Business Continuity Page (intranet) – administration and maintenance.
- Develop, conduct, coordinate, and document business continuity planning exercises and tests.
- Conduct exercises to ensure recovery strategy works: Relocation and Work From Home.
- Conduct global notification exercises, document and create summary reports.
- Coordinate IT Disaster recovery exercises, document and create summary reports.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Emergency Preparedness framework.
- Manage emergency supplies and equipment – coordinate inventory maintenance and audits with local teams. Manage purchase orders.
- Manage office-wide emergency drills and training to ensure compliance with local requirements – document and use findings to improve processes.
- Coordinate with local Corporate Services teams to recruit and train Emergency Response Team members – maintain engagement and training program.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the client’s physical security framework.
- Update and maintain the Physical Security Policy.
- Facility access guidelines – coordinate with local office managers to develop and ensure policy compliance.
- Mail room security procedures – coordinate with local mail room teams to develop and ensure policy compliance.
- Coordinate training for all staff members.
- Travel security – coordinate communication regarding travel security. Complete assessments for business travel destinations.
- Confidential informational handling – work with Information Technology and Records Management to ensure compliance with policy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business continuity role, specifically with experience in planning and impact analyses;
- Experience managing multiple projects;
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to quickly learn new systems and environments;
- Experience in developing and executing business continuity exercises and tests, as well as on Crisis Management response and duty of care at a global organization;
- Experience in business continuity planning and impact analyses;
- Prior experience in Emergency Preparedness and Physical Security Framework is strongly preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills with a strong attention-to-detail;
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative and committed to achieving results and has a strong sense of ownership and follow-through;
- Exercises good judgment and makes recommendations and decisions that balance a variety of factors and are supported by a sound fact base to achieve an optimal outcome;
- Hard-working with strong dedication to the position and company; and
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2921
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791