New Job Posted
Crisis Response Manager
Rancho Cordova, CA or St. Louis, MO - Prefer Local Candidates
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2927
Position: Crisis Response Manager (potentially 2 job openings)
Status: Contract – Potential for Contract-to-Hire
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA or St. Louis, MO – Prefer Local Candidates
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 3+ years expertise in Crisis Management and Crisis Response.
Our client is seeking a Crisis Response Manager to contribute to and support the results of the business continuity / resiliency team by managing the enterprise crisis response program and managing the overall enterprise crisis response program. Measure program performance, mature and enhance to ensure regulatory compliance, current industry trends and best practices.
· Management and development of enterprise crisis response program framework.
· Coordination with internal business partners to monitor local and enterprise events and assessment of potential impacts for the firm.
· Manage compliance and coordination of the enterprise crisis structure and regional crisis response teams.
· Development and facilitation of the tabletop exercises.
· Management and maintenance of enterprise crisis response documentation
· Management and maintenance of enterprise response run-books.
· Development and support of the enterprise crisis response team meetings and exercises.
· Management of enterprise crisis response team membership and training of new members.
· Crisis activation and event management in response to crisis events.
· Facilitation of post-incident review meetings.
· Follow-through to resolution of After Action Reports post exercise and real events.
· Tracking and publication of crisis metrics.
· Management and maintenance of the enterprise crisis response tools and capabilities; including software tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of experience.
· Knowledge of business continuity recovery program design and implementation.
· Knowledge of crisis management program processes, design and implementation.
· Ability to operate under stress in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to initiate a crisis response and be responsive 24x7.
· Gravitas to lead the enterprise crisis response team during crisis events, ability to effectively manage and coordinate multifaceted enterprise response.
· Ability to effectively communicate financial, strategic, qualitative considerations to all levels of the organization.
· Ability to develop and interpret information in the context of the organization’s interest.
· Ability to be flexible, take initiative and problem solve.
· Proficiency with standard office computer and web applications.
· Equally comfortable working independently or collaboratively on a project, often under compressed timelines.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Highly responsive and proactive, able to own tasks from start to finish.
· Maintains high level of attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
· Working knowledge of industry mass notification tools.
· 3-5 years crisis management experience.
· Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP); equivalent or higher industry certification.
· Executive communication experience.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Interest in professional development.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2927
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.