New Job Posted
Disaster Recovery Contract Consultant - PlateSpin Software Focus
Contract Need - Mid-June Start - 2-3+ Months
Pennsylvania - 50% Onsite & 50% Virtual
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2908
Position: Disaster Recovery Contract Consultant – PlateSpin focus
Status: Contract/ Temporary Need
Timeframe: Start date of mid-June – Duration of 2-3+ Months
Location: PA – 50% onsite/ 50% virtual
Salary: Hourly Rate Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with PlateSpin software expertise.
Our client is seeking a disaster recovery contract consultant for a 2-3+ month contract engagement to assist one of their clients in a migration from physical to a virtual server using PlateSpin.
· Prefer College Degree or related college courses.
· 2-7 years disaster recovery expertise.
· Previous hands on expertise utilizing the PlateSpin software solution.
· Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access).
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
· Able to work independently. Some independent judgment/decision making is required.
· Ability to interact with employees of all levels.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2908
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.