Senior Disaster Recovery Analyst
El Monte, CA - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2912
Position: Senior Disaster Recovery Analyst
Location: El Monte, Ca
Department: Enterprise IT Risk Management
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Non-local candidates will be considered however no relocation is provided. Undergraduate degree and industry certification is preferred.
Our client is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – Our client is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At Our client, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Disaster Recovery Analyst.
As our client’s employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Assist the AVP – Disaster Recovery Lead with building the DR program, using industry best practices for disaster recovery (technology recovery)
- Creates and maintains disaster recovery/technology plans
- Conducts the Gap Analyses to determine the technology solution requirements, and works with various IT teams to remediate the gaps
- Possesses in-depth understanding of information technology principles with experience in a large enterprise environment
- Participates in establishing the testing methodology across the enterprise
- Understands the disaster recovery strategies, replication methodologies, as well as the Information Technology infrastructure and its underlying components
- Conducts Disaster Recovery Tests, as well as plan walkthrough’s and tabletop exercises
- Manages the Business Continuity Management (BCM) tool supporting the organization. Creates reports
- Participates in business impact analyses to identify time-sensitive business units/processes; can understand analysis and results to create and deliver management reports to key stakeholders
- Documents procedures, training materials, and policies, as assigned
- Assists in preparation for audits and regulatory examinations
- Understands emergency and incident management and can assist in developing strategies for both
- Writes professional DR documentation
- Produces documentation, provides policy training, and arranges training for recovery procedures to employees
- Creates reports for management utilizing the Business Continuity Management tool
- Audits the Disaster Recovery plans, documents preparedness status, and reports to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or a business field is a plus
- Banking experience a plus
- BC-DR Certification is strongly desired (ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCI, AMBCI, SBCI, MBCI, and/or DRCE)
- A minimum of five years of experience in a Business Continuity- and/or Disaster Recovery-related area
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; this will be assessed during the interview process
- Demonstrated proficiency in following instructions, problem solving, proof reading, quality assurance, analytical skills, and MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Project)
- Must be able to understand technology to write thorough documentation
- Technology/disaster recovery testing experience required
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in both disaster recovery and business continuity
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2912
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.