New Job Posted
Project Lead System Engineer (Enterprise Monitoring - Disaster Recovery)
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2966
Position: Project Lead System Engineer (Enterprise Monitoring – Disaster Recovery)
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri (relocation is not provided)
Reports to: Manager IT, Audit and Risk Management
Salary: Depends on Experience. Competitive compensation package
*All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
* 5+ years of related experience. Experience with disaster recovery planning/testing. Proven ability implementing new technology solutions and leading team projects. Ability to solve complex problems in area of expertise and mentor team members so that they can expand their skill sets. Proven people skills and ability to represent the team in cross functional IT meetings.
Lead and maintain the integrity and security of the Client server systems and establish policies/procedures on system use and services. Evaluate, recommend, design, and implement overall enterprise infrastructure and services to meet the business goals. Act as a subject matter expert for other Systems Engineers.
- Lead cross functional teams through system processes.
- Provide technical and strategic support for the server systems and applications residing on these servers.
- Support end users and monitor system usage/performance.
- Responsible for backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, patching, process automation writing programs, server installation/configuration and ignite configuration.
- Perform duties for third-party application design, integration, support, installations, and configurations.
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs.
- Act as a resource for resolving complex problems.
- Act as the go-to person to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for evaluation, design, and integration of all enhancements or new releases of the system.
- Identify and implement process/procedural improvements.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with disaster recovery planning/testing.
- Proven ability implementing new technology solutions and leading team projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems in area of expertise and mentor team members so that they can expand their skill sets.
- Proven people skills and ability to represent the team in cross functional IT meetings.
- Experience monitoring large amounts of servers and network equipment in an enterprise environment
- Solid networking experience a strong plus
- Exposure to application performance monitoring
- Experience with any or all of the following tools
- CA APM, CA UIM, CA ADA, CA CEM, Orion Solarwinds, or comparable monitoring platforms
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2966
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens – Firestorm - BC Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-203-7300