New Job Posted
Project Management & Business Continuity Planning Strategist
Seattle, WA - No Relocation Assistance Provided
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2956
Position: Project Management & Business Continuity Planning Strategist
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: Seattle, WA – No Relocation Assistance Provided
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 3+ years expertise in project management coupled with business continuity planning expertise. A Bachelor Degree is required.
The Project Management & Business Continuity Planning Strategist is the key point person for developing and managing procedures that ensure our client can respond to all events that disrupt normal business operations. Develops timeframes in which operations will resume and coordinates the actions and resources necessary to ensure those timeframes are met. Demonstrates strong skills in project management and business analysis, in addition to business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR).
This person is:
· The calm in the storm, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills to the table during times of crises.
· Understands that events happen at any time and is comfortable being on call.
· Enjoys being the critical coordinator during events and providing after event write-ups. In addition, ensures that each department’s BCP plans are in place and tested on a predictable schedule.
A unique feature of this role is responsibility for creating and maintaining
diagrams and documentation for the Information Technology organization. Ability
to leverage communication, systems-thinking and Strong Microsoft Visio and
PowerPoint skills are critical for success in this area.
· Creates and manages the Client Company’s Business Continuity Program and related plans, artifacts, scenario development, testing schedules and requirements.
· Creates and modifies guidelines, planning documents, budget requirements, and risk assessments.
· Project manages business continuity/disaster recovery projects.
· Drives the creation and maintenance of the IT business continuity plan, incident response plan, and additional IT diagrams and documentation.
· Coordinates business continuity planning with additional offices across the Midwest and East Coast through strong relationship building and travel to other offices.
· Coordinates executive approval and prioritization of vendor-based technology initiatives.
· Acts as an on call initial point of contact for incidents and outages.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
· 5+ years of Business Analysis with 3+ years of Project Management experience
· Excels under pressure, able to make quick decisions, and escalates as appropriate
· Proven ability to write well-formed, clear documentation and hold presentations for large groups
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong expertise with Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
· Highly organized in task management and scheduling
· Absolute passion for process and technology
· Metrics – must have a passion for creating and using metrics
· Extensive process-oriented experience (ITIL, PMBOK, , Agile, SDLC)
· Financial services experience highly desired.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2956
BC Management was recently acquired by Novume/Firestorm Solutions LLC as such, our email has changed.
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management, Inc. – Firestorm People Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.