New Job Posted
Resiliency Program Manager
Direct Hire, Permanent
Washington, DC - No Relocation Assistance
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2917
Position: Resiliency Program Manager
Location: Washington, DC (Local candidates preferred. No relocation)
Industry: Financial Services
Department: Corp Security & Resiliency
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years of BC/DR planning experience to include deep experience in Program Management and its lifecycle using an Agile Methodology. A Bachelor’s degree is required and industry certifications highly preferred.
A client of BC Management is seeking a successful Resiliency Program Manager to add to their existing team. The Resiliency Program Manager Plans, develops and manages major elements of the corporate resiliency program. Accountable for overall planning, directing, and organizing activities for responsible area(s) of the program and ensuring their effective operation. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management. Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
Key Job Function
- Provide senior subject matter expertise and project leadership in responsible area(s) of resiliency.
- Manage the development, maintenance and testing of resiliency tools, plans, equipment, systems and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance to ensure resilience activities are understood and executed.
- Manage resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of emergency response units and/or business and technology teams. This may include designing, planning and conducting a wide range of complex resiliency drills and exercises, to assess whether emergency response, crisis management, business continuity and technology recovery strategies and procedures are effective; facilitating resiliency work sessions and discussions with stakeholders and overseeing follow-up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and report resiliency metrics and prepare management dashboards.
- Manage and oversee the work of team members for accuracy and consistency with program goals.
- Determines the need for process changes or new procedures and ensures appropriate standards are followed. May coordinate with external stakeholders, vendors or federal, state and local emergency response authorities.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Preference is a conceptual knowledge in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Must have deep experience in Program Management and its lifecycle using an Agile Methodology
- Proficient Interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to lead a team and facilitate meetings
As a condition of employment with our client, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2917
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791.