Position: Senior Consultant – Enterprise Resiliency – Multiple Openings!!!
Status: Full-time, Permanent Employment
Location: San Francisco, CA, Huntington Beach, CA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Atlanta, GA, Philadelphia, PA, Jersey City, NJ or Norwalk, CT – No Relocation Assistance.
Candidates must currently have the proper documentation to work in the USA.
Salary: Based on location and experience. Up to a $95K Base + 10% Bonus Potential
Travel: 75% - regionally based practice, but may travel nationally if needed.
*****Candidates must have 5+ years expertise in business continuity, IT resiliency or risk management coupled with a Bachelor’s Degree. Only candidates with previous 3rd party consulting experience (i.e. working with a Big 5 organization (KPMG, Accenture, PWC, etc) or a technology consulting organization (HP, IBM, EMC, etc)) will be considered.
In this role you will be an Enterprise Resiliency Senior Consultant within the Consulting Services business unit of our client company. You will primarily be responsible for project delivery within the Enterprise Resiliency Practice. The Enterprise Resiliency Service Line “Horizontal” will work closely with the Industry Sectors “Verticals”. The Industry Verticals will provide the industry depth and knowledge. Your role is to develop and grow the Service Line Practice through delivering the Service Line Solutions across the Industry Sectors “Verticals”.
• Attaining Billable Utilization (90%) goals
• Providing leadership and technical expertise to clients and staff
• Leading small teams through delivery of Service Line solutions and serve as mentors to Consultants
• Competent in at least one core Solution Offering within the Service Line
• Assist in the execution and delivery of consulting projects
o Work closely with a project manager or team lead to develop solutions in your Service Line.
o Support business development activities as needed.
o Manage work load to deliver quality deliverables on time
o Junior Technical or Business Analyst.
• Building and managing relationships with client for the projects you are working on
• Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical) at an accredited university
• Consulting experience with a strong track record delivering quality work on time
• Demonstrate ability to develop a client relationship within your current project
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Enterprise Resiliency Domain
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Continuity with specialty knowledge and skills in one or more of the following:
• Business Impact Analysis
• Risk Management
• Business Recovery Strategy
• IT Recovery Strategy
• IT Operations Experience
• Response Planning (IT or Business)
• Program Office experience
• Crisis Management
• Recovery Strategy testing or exercise experience
• Meeting facilitation
• Communication writing / verbal
• Technical skills (platforms and network)
• Analytical (analyze data)
• Customer service experience
• Technology design/build experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Exceptional organizational capabilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2538.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.