IT Resiliency Practice Director
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2779
Position: IT Resiliency Practice Director
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Large Metro City - USA
Salary: Based on Experience
Travel: 70% National Travel
** All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
** All Candidates will need to pass a background check.
** Candidates must have previous experience managing a national or regional business continuity/ security practice for a large consulting firm.
The IT Resiliency Practice Director is focused on driving our business regarding Security and Business Continuity. Responsible for defining the Practice offering, developing the people within Practice, and collaborating with Sales and internal teams to drive business opportunities.
- Act as Thought Leader for Advanced Services offering development, ensuring alignment with Company Strategic direction
- Cultivates partnerships to extend capabilities
- Partners internally to shape and cultivate practice offerings
- Train Sales and Geo leads on services and provide supporting materials (battle cards, case studies, etc.)
- Evangelizes practice messaging with internal team and Partners in respective regions
- Assign SME’s to support properly qualified opportunities, covering most strategic deals personally
- Conduct Solution Review process
- Ensure SOW content is well written and clearly articulates Company/Client responsibilities and assumptions
- Train GEO Leads, SSMs, & Architects on methods and tools for consistency
- Perform technical QAs on all active engagements over a certain threshold
- Define projects from end-to-end, and what roles/activities offshore will play for diff. size projects
- Balances relationship among budget, staffing mix and project milestones when building workplans and schedules while acting as a role model in terms of achieving results and quality
General / Ongoing
- Build Practice by creating an environment that supports individual growth and high-performing teams (i.e., client and Company)
- Identify training and readiness objectives (e.g., delivery kits) to improve consistency and ability to deliver
- Continuously improve the technical delivery approach for practice
- Responsible for ensuring Methodology & Processes are being followed and drive recommended changes
- Identify and communicate “best of “ proposals, SOWs, and presentations for re-use
- Contributes thought leadership to industry through authoring articles, interviews, and speaking engagements
- Work with Geo Leads and Resource Management to assign best fit resources to projects
- Ensure delivery teams are armed with latest collateral at project start
- Stays current on skills and industry knowledge, and enabling others to do the same
- Recognized in industry
- Highly engaged in recruiting and mentoring for broader team
Minimum Required Experience and Education:
All positions require excellent verbal and written communication skills, between both the customer and all levels within the organization. Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required.
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science/Technology or related field. 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years of managing data storage and/or data migration teams from both a program and project management perspective.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) level experience in data migration planning and technologies.
- Deep understanding of IT Resiliency focus areas including:
- security assessments
- policy & procedure development
- compliant intrusion prevention
- security assessments
- Business Continuity
- Capability Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Capability Validation
- Solution Implementation
- Program Management
- Capability Assessment
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to adhere to Company’s Core Values
- Ability to travel up to 70% is also required
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To be considered for this position, please submit updated resume to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order # 2779.
For questions, please contact Cheyene Marling - email@example.com.