Position: Business Continuity Manager
Location: Miami, FL – Preference will be given to local candidates
Compensation: Based on Experience
Reports to: SVP Human Resources
Candidate must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
A client of BC Management, Inc is seeking a Manager of Business Continuity. The incumbent is responsible for providing professional and specialized services to support the development and management of the Business Continuity Program (BCP) and the execution of the Business Continuity Plan.
• Undertake an annual Enterprise Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Study to identify risks and vulnerability’s that can be remediated against; and recommend remediation options to reduce risk.
• Provide the leadership in identifying and categorizing the criticality of the varied Company Business Process and executing the annual Business Impact Analysis.
• Provide leadership in coordinating, assessing, developing and communicating Business Continuity requirements for the business units and developing the Business Continuity/Continuity of Operation Plans.
• Assume a leadership role in developing, coordinating, and maintaining comprehensive data center recovery plans, and a testing program, to ensure the ability to recovery in the event of an unforeseen disruption to facilities, technology systems, or applications.
• Perform administrative duties in support of plan development, plan testing and plan training.
• Annually produce all related and underlying documentation to support Enterprise Risk Assessments, Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans, Enterprise Training and Enterprise Exercises
• Respond to and support PCI and SOX annual audit requirements.
• Evaluate and make recommendation to improve the Company Data Backup and Retention environment.
• Support and advise the Senior Management on the occasion of the execution, in whole or in part, of the Business Continuity Plan or the Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
• 5+ years demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise in the following:
o Emergency Management
o Continuity of Operations
o Business Continuity
o Disaster Recovery
o Operational Planning
• A thorough working knowledge and ability to use MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
• Knowledge of technology product development life cycle, technical infrastructure concepts (i.e. telecommunications, data storage, resiliency, etc.)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
**To be considered for this opportunity, please submit updated resume and short bio to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order# 2688. For questions contact – Cheyene Marling – firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.