Position: Senior Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Preference for candidates located in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Dallas and Atlanta.
Travel: Significant Travel to Client Sites – 80%
Salary: Based on Experience
Must Have Work Authorization in Place
Candidates must have previous 3rd party consulting expertise (i.e. HP, IBM, Big 5 or other large consulting company) in delivery and selling business continuity/ disaster recovery solutions.
As a member of the Information Security practice team the Security Management Consultant could be expected to support security initiatives across the US. This position may be based anywhere in the US but can expected significant periods of travel. The consultant will be involved with delivering strategic security solutions to Company customers and to help manage the risks involved with technology to business endeavors.
The consultant will help align new security initiatives and compliance issues with established and new service management products, like firewall or IDS management. This position may be responsible for researching and evaluating new products; forging alliances, techniques, and formalizing processes for new and existing Information Security processes; providing operational support and consulting services to vertical business units such as finance and healthcare. This position will directly support the sales and delivery groups within the organization. The position will also be expected to manage projects, programs and people when required.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
- 10-15 years in the Information Systems industry with strong operational experience and process experience in two or more areas such as Security Strategy, Compliance Programs, Disaster Recovery, Audit, HIPAA, GLB, PCI, Incident Handling, Security Management, IT Governance Program (CobiT, ISO 27001 and ITIL) .
- Candidate must have strong process and communication based skills. Candidate will be expected to develop white papers and present at Industry Related conferences.
- CISSP, CISA, CFE and/or CCIE certifications a plus. Ability to obtain certifications within one year may be expected.
- Advanced analytical skills, detail orientation and project management, accuracy with good organizational skills.
- Successful candidates must also possess excellent interpersonal and team based skills, be able to handle multiple responsibilities, prioritize tasks, and work under time constraints in a matrix environment.
- Proposal development, client sales, service delivery and international work experience is relevant to this position and considered a plus.
- Experience working within an MSSP or a global SOC is an additional benefit.
- A thorough understanding of BCP and recovery processes is desired.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply or learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling – BC Management Inc. at 714-969-8006 or firstname.lastname@example.org