This is a weekly candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative below if interested in being listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Business Continuity Management Professional; Director/Program Manager
Jacksonville, FL area
Full time preferred, contracts accepted
Prefer to stay in region; Travel 20-30%
The candidate is a Business Continuity Professional with 15 years in this industry, 20 years of involvement with IT and more than 25 years managing others. Sound experience both from the consulting and practitioner side of the BCM industry. This candidate is highly successful in implementing standard methodology to provide consistency and standardization across multiple areas. He/She brings real world incident management experience to your program having led multiple high profile events.
- Program Development: Program Policy, Planning Methodology and Tool Management, Awareness/Training, Strategic and Tactical planning
- BCM Lifecycle Services: Proficient and experienced in performing: Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, Requirements Definition, Strategy Development, Implementation, Plan Development (BCP, DR, Crisis Management and Pandemic), Incident Management and Communication, Validation, and Continuous Improvement.
- Implementation and management of BC planning tools; RFPs, selection and implementation
- Strong regulatory experience in both the US and UK. (CFTC, SEC, FCA and the Bank of England)
- Highly experienced across multiple industry standards including the Business Continuity Maturity Model, BCI Good Practice Guidelines, BS 25999, ISO 22301 and more.
- Managed all project activities for Recovery sites (leased and third party); equipment refresh, process improvement, re alignment of business roles, vendor management, and facilities planning.
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or
security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management
representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.